With prep programs for the most widely taken standardized tests, Magoosh is already renowned for being great value for money. Most of its courses cost just a fraction of the competition. All whilst still offering top quality tuition.
In this article you'll find the latest and best Magoosh discount codes to help you get an even better deal.
Note: You won’t find better Magoosh offers elsewhere. We get the best, latest and exclusive discounts so we recommend you use our links.
Magoosh promo codes
|Magoosh offer||Offer expiry||Get offer|
|LSAT 7 day free trial||Always available||Click this link|
|Improve ACT by 4+ Points||Always available||Click this link|
|Improve SAT by 100 Points||Always available||Click this link|
|Improve your GRE score by at least 5 points||Always available||Click this link|
How to claim the Magoosh discount code
Claiming your Magoosh discount is simple. Just follow the steps below. Note: You need only enter a discount code if our table shows that one is needed.
Step 1: Visit Magoosh using the correct link
Use one of our exclusive links in the table above to click on the offer you wish to take advantage of and head on over to Magoosh.
Step 2: Select your program
Unless you’ve clicked on a link to a specific program, you will need to select the test prep program you are interested in to continue.
Step 2: Sign up to Magoosh
Continue with Facebook or Google – or provide an email address manually. Then just choose a password and click on Sign Up.
Magoosh discount code eligibility criteria
Eligibility criteria can vary between deals, but generally you must:
- Provide valid payment details
- Apply within the time frame (if there is one)
Named for the Persian word magush (a wise and generous person) Magoosh is a 100% online test prep company offering programs to help students prepare for the most widely taken standardized tests. These include the ACT, GRE, GMAT, IELTS, LSAT, and MCAT.
The company was started in 2008, when one of the founders was unable to find affordable, high-quality, affordable test prep materials. So, the new Magoosh team began to create some of the best coursework out there for a price more students could manage.
Since then, they’ve supplied data-driven materials to over 6 million students in 185 countries to help them achieve their educational goals.
11 million hours of videos have been watched, 400 million practice questions have been answered–and that’s just the beginning. Now, it’s your turn!
Pros of Magoosh
- A less expensive product without any loss of quality – their authentic, comprehensive prep courses are available for a fraction of the cost of the competition, and a 4-month payment plan is available.
- Tons of personalization for the most efficient and effective studying
- Friendly and fast support via email access to experts
- An abundance of practice questions, and exams – Magoosh is praised by students and instructors for their high-quality questions and resources that mirror the real thing
- Mobile app for learning on the go
- Score guarantee for some tests
Cons of Magoosh
- Videos could be more engaging
- Requires lots of dedicated time, but totally worth the effort
Magoosh Test Prep Courses
Magoosh offers test prep for the following tests. All of them are comprehensive and cost effective with expert backed material. And they come with a guarantee that your score improvement:
- SAT – Guarantees a 100-point improvement
- ACT – Guarantees a 4-point improvement
- GRE – If Magoosh can’t raise your score by 5+ points, you’ll get your money back.
- GMAT – If they can’t raise your score you get your money back..
- LSAT – Guarantees to improve your score by 5+ points or your money back.
- MCAT – guarantees a 10-point improvement
- IELTS – achieve your target band score or your money back
- Admissions – maximize your admissions success to your dream graduate course
Each test prep course has its own pricing options but here is a rough guide:
|Test prep course||Costs|
|SAT self pacedSAT live classes||$129$399|
|ACT self pacedACT live classes||$129-$399|
|GRE starts at||$149|
|GMAT starts at||$249|
|LSAT premiumLSAT guided study||$199-$499|
|MCAT 12 month access||$399|
|IELTS 6 month access||$129|
|Admissions 12 month access||$249|
|TOEFL 6 month access||$129|
Other eLearning discounts
- MasterClass discount
- MasterClass Black Friday
- Coursera discount
- Skillshare discount
- Mindvalley discount
- Datacamp discount
- Pluralsight discount
- GetSmarter discount
- Guitareo discount
- Magoosh discount
- Mindvalley Black Friday discount
- edX discount
- Brilliant discount
- MasterClass 2 for 1 membership
- Udacity discount
- Coursera Plus discount
- Coursera Black Friday/Cyber Monday discount
- British Council LearnEnglish discount
Learnopoly’s discount promise
Oftentimes, you find a discount promise online that is no longer available (or sometimes never was).
Here at Learnopoly:
- We offer genuine discount codes only
- Our deals are kept up to date
- We include a mix of always available and limited time only deals.
- When the deal is only available for a limited time, we transparently show the expiry date
Magoosh offers highly effective courses backed by expert tuition and an amazing library of solid prep materials.
Its programs are budget friendly – with no compromise on quality.
Magoosh already provides serious bang for your buck and is worth the investment at full price. Any opportunity for a discount enhances an already great value proposition.
Magoosh discount FAQs
Magoosh deals vary from time to time – always check Learnopoly for the best and most current deal available.
Generally only one discount applies.
You are usually eligible for a discount if you don’t have a current membership.
Yes, Magoosh will give you a full refund within seven days of purchasing. In addition, most courses guarantees a specific improvement or your money back. You usually have to have taken the exam before studying with Magoosh, and the score must be less than 5 years old. This is checked via email during signup.
Liz Hurley has 30+ years of high school teaching experience and is one of our senior writers here at Learnopoly.