Mindvalley’s mission is to deliver life-changing programs that empower people to become their best, most fulfilled selves. And the good news is, it’s now offering the opportunity for you to gain the certified coaching skills you need to impact the lives of others.
So if you’re looking to accelerate the transformation of those around you, advance your leadership capabilities or just want to explore the potential of a truly rewarding career, graduating as a coach is a great way forward. But with so many life and business coach training courses on offer how do you decide which one to choose?
I’ve completed Mindvalley’s Lifebook online course, many Mindvalley quests, thoroughly investigated its five coaching programs and visited every corner of the platform. The result? This Mindvalley Coaching Certification review which should answer all your questions and help you decide if one of their coaching programs is a good fit for you.
Read on to find out more.
What is Mindvalley certified coaching?
Mindvalley is an eLearning platform founded in 2003 with 10 million+ users focussing purely on self-development, personal growth and well being – as opposed to traditional subjects.
It now offers five certified coaching programs in the areas of:
Each coaching course starts on a specific date so you learn with a community of peers.
The courses not only help you gain the skills and mindset to become a coach, but also to help you build a successful coaching business or career. From finding and retaining clients, to maximizing your income, to scaling strategies that minimize risk and optimize your time.
Once certified, you’ll be listed in Mindvalley’s official coach directory, be able to build an instant audience through their platform, gain access to in-person and virtual coaching events and be offered one to one coaching by your counselor.
What are the benefits of taking a Mindvalley certified coaching course?
- Certification from the world’s leading personal growth company
- Courses hosted by globally preeminent teachers and coaches in their field
- Guidance in building a successful coaching career and business
- Ongoing support through networking with a community of peers, teachers and clients and taking part in one to one sessions and in-person/remote coaching events
- Constant updates and lifetime access
- A listing in Mindvalley’s coaching directory with AI-powered matchmaking technology that identifies your best clients
- Improve your ability to understand yourself and others and replace old myths about human behaviour with up to date evidence and science-based models
- As a business coach, become better placed to influence, engage, innovate and accelerate the transformation of others. All whilst growing your personal capacity to thrive in an increasingly changing world
How does Mindvalley certified coaching work?
The process is straightforward. Just use any of our links to learn more about the Certified Coaching Course you’re interested in – or read our mini reviews below.
To join the waiting list for the next course, you simply click ‘Apply Now'. You’ll be asked to pay a refundable deposit and an application form will be emailed to you.
The Mindvalley team will review your application to check that your aims and objectives align with the program. If they do, you’ll receive an email within 2 days and be asked to confirm your spot by submitting payment, either in full or in monthly instalments.
If your application is unsuccessful, your deposit will be promptly refunded in full.
Each course begins on a specific date so you will be learning alongside a cohort of peers with similar interests and goals. This is known as cohort based learning, it has a number of benefits over traditional online learning).
Courses generally consist of:
- Weekly training videos of around 60-90 minutes that you can fit around your schedule
- Live online weekly classrooms
- Weekly coaching pods
- Tracked assessments
Most require you to devote around 3 hours per week to your learning over a period of 16 weeks or so.
What certified coaching courses are on offer?
There are currently five Certified Coaching programs available:
Course Instructor: Ajit Nawalkha Length: 16 weeks Number of Modules: 3
The business landscape is changing at a dizzying rate. Organizations are urgently seeking guidance on how to adapt to a bewildering array of challenges. And statistics suggest that at least 70% of them are turning to business coaches for help.
Ajit Nawalkha has designed this course to help you become a highly prized transformational guide and mentor in this new business landscape.
Ajit is co-founder of the world’s leading education platform for coaches – Evercoach – and author of three best-selling books on the subject (The Book of Coaching, The Business Book of Coaching and LIve Big). He’s built and sold multiple companies, is a former CEO of Mindvalley and now coaches entrepreneurs and high impact companies.
Certification for his business coaching course is formally recognized by the The International Coaching Federation (ICF) and The European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC)
You will learn how to:
- Deploy Mindvalley’s methodologies and tools to tackle any client need with confidence
- Integrate the ingredients of a mutually rewarding coach-client connection into all your interactions
- Use key breakthrough questions to gain insight into your clients’ needs, problems and anxieties
- Empower your clients to help themselves and make better decisions
- Identify and overcome negative behaviours – both in individuals and within the culture of the company
- Understand the difference between a coach and consultant (and why you should be both)
- Build powerful teams, and design a culture that will attract & retain the best talent
- Create a marketing plan that enables any company to position themselves and build up their brand
- Fashion a shared vision that supports a secure strategy to take a business to the next level
Best for: This course is best suited for professional managers, existing life coaches, solo
preneurs or ambitious individuals looking for a rewarding new career.
Cost: The Mindvalley Business Coaching certification program (after paying the $200 deposit) is $5,799 which can be paid in full or in 7 monthly instalments. There are occasionally discounts available.
Course Instructors: Ajit Nawalkha and Vishen Lakhiani Length: 16 weeks Number of Modules: 4
The source of all stress is change. And every aspect of human existence seems to be altering at lightning speed. Though many changes are positive, others are causing people to become anxious and question everything they were raised to believe in. To navigate this constantly shifting world many people are seeking a guide in the form of a Life Coach.
Ajit and Vishna’s 16 week course is designed to provide the skills, mindset and support you need to build a rewarding & secure life coaching career. All while leading others to take change in their stride, level up and fulfil their true potential.
Ajit is co-founder of the world’s leading education platform for coaches – Evercoach – and author of three best-selling books on the subject. He’s built and sold multiple companies, is a former CEO of Mindvalley and now coaches entrepreneurs and high impact companies.
Vishen Lakhiani is the Founder of Mindvalley who has spent more than 15 years exploring the field of personal transformation. Mindvalley now works with Fortune 500 companies, governments, and millions of people around the world to cast aside negative beliefs and reprogram their minds to reach their fullest potential.
Certification for this Life Coaching course is formally recognized by the The International Coaching Federation (ICF), the gold standard in professional coaching.
You will learn how to:
- Develop rapport, empathy and listening skills to connect more authentically with others
- Cultivate long term client relationships based on trust and respect for boundaries
- Use the key Mindvalley principles of coaching mastery to help any client, whatever their needs and challenges
- Be present for challenging emotions without being overcome by them
- Create a safe space for your clients to reconnect with the inner resources they need to facilitate their own realizations and breakthroughs.
- Rewire your own mind with the focus and momentum you need to channel into your coaching sessions
- Deploy bioengineering-based tools to bring about permanent life transformations in your clients – helping them shift how they view, process, and experience themselves and their lives
- Teach 6 Phase Meditation: the critically acclaimed meditation system for peak performance designed by Vishen
Best for: This course is best suited for anyone who’s passionate about making a positive impact or is seeking a more meaningful and rewarding career. Also suitable for new or experienced life coaches who are struggling with the business side of coaching or not earning or attracting clients at the level they want to.
Cost: The Mindvalley Life Coaching certification program (after paying the $200 deposit) is $3,299 which can be paid in full or in 6 monthly instalments. There are occasionally discounts available.
Course Instructor: Paul McKenna, PhD. Length: 16 weeks Number of Modules: 4
Hypnotherapy is an increasingly popular gateway to personal transformation. It’s now widely accepted as having the ability to heal, and to eradicate addictions and compulsions.
But Paul McKenna’s course is not just the opportunity for you to transform your own life, but those of others too – through a professionally recognized hypnotherapy certification.
Paul McKenna is a globally renowned hypnotherapist, behavioral scientist, best selling author and media personality. He’s used the power of hypnotherapy to help millions of clients – including David Bowie, Roger Daltry, Daryl Hannah and James Corden. And he’s personally trained many hundreds of hypnotherapists. The Times of London refers to him as one of “the world’s most important modern self-help gurus”.
You will learn how to:
- Understand the State Behavior Model that shapes human behavior and emotions and how to move people from one state to another
- Use the concept of Anchoring, and how you can use gesture and movement to trigger positive thoughts and emotions
- Use language as a gateway to lasting subconscious transformation.
- Tap into our affinity for pattern recognition to stop and reverse self-harming patterns
- Use tools to help people achieve their goals with far greater speed and ease.
- Deploy the touch-based Havening Method to soothe emotional and mental discomfort
- Tap into deep trance state for positive, lasting outcomes
- Use Paul’s addiction treatment method to uncover the root cause of any negative addiction – and remove it permanently
- Cure phobias and treat panic attacks and loss of control
- Unlock the essential ingredients of a successful hypnotherapy business: straight from Paul’s own strategic plan
Best for: Anyone who’s looking to master a new professional skill set that’s proven to create deep and lasting behavioral change. Also suited to existing coaches or wellness providers looking to level up their impact. And lastly those who are looking for a new career and income stream that rewards you for making a positive difference and enables you to become your own boss.
Cost: The Mindvalley Hypnotherapy Coaching certification program (after paying the $500 deposit) is $3,999 which can be paid in full or in 3 monthly instalments. There are occasionally discounts available.
10X Fitness coaching certification
Course Instructor: Lorenzo Delano Length: 16 weeks Number of Modules: 4
73% of people who set fitness goals as New Year resolutions fail. 80% of people with gym memberships quit in five months or less. Yet health and fitness app downloads have increased by 47%. Why?
Because many of us can’t muster the time or discipline to actually get to the gym. So we’re increasingly exploring home-based workouts that can be followed online with a qualified instructor. Demand for effective fitness coaching is big, and growing fast with the market expected to expand by 30% over the next five years.
Lorenzo Delano’s course is an opportunity to become a Mindvalley 10x certified coach. The 10x fitness program has been delivered to nearly 55k people worldwide and is proven to deliver lasting fitness breakthroughs in as little as two 15 minute workouts per week.
Lorenzo Delano co-creator of the 10x program. He’s also an exercise physiologist and educational psychologist whose work centres around the nature of self mastery and wellbeing. He’s spent over a decade engaged in academic and applied research in exercise, body science, biology, anatomy, and blood chemistry. 10x represents his goal of delivering the most efficient solutions to people’s individual fitness needs.
You’ll learn how to:
- Test, interpret, & score a person’s 10X body status & set appropriate 10X body goals
- Select the right 10X program for a client & adapt it to their lifestyle preferences & existing exercise schedule.
- Correct and progress a person’s 10X routine performance in intensity, variety, & volume.
- Present, teach, or explain the 10X principles and methodology to others.
- Demonstrate, correct and adapt 10X exercises for others online & in person.
- Deploy support systems to optimize client engagement
Best for: Existing coaches or fitness trainers who want to upgrade their skill set and grow their business through access to a global community of coaches and millions of potential clients. Plus those who want to step into a new career – either full or part time – in the fitness industry.
Cost: The Mindvalley 10X Fitness Coaching certification program (after paying the $200 deposit) is $2,799 which can be paid in full or in monthly instalments. There are occasionally discounts available.
Holobody coaching certification
Course Instructors: Ronan Diego de Oliveira, Ajit Nawalkha and Vishen Lakhiani Length: 16 weeks Number of Modules: 4
The health and fitness industry is projected to grow to $131.9 billion by 2028. Yet our society is sicker than ever. Obesity rates are multiplying, cancer diagnoses continue to rise and a global study across 52 countries found more than 20% of adults are in chronic pain. Why – when so much money is dedicated to health and fitness?
Because many health ‘solutions’ fail to tackle the root cause of health problems. That’s why after harsh diets and/or rigorous exercise routines, many of us see little benefit and reverse all efforts by going right back to our old routines.
Ronan Diego de Oliveira is Mindvalley’s head of health and fitness and co creator of 10x Fitness. He’s been around the block of drastic diets and over-exercising. The result was major health issues that led to him developing Holobody which takes account of 8 other scientific markers (besides diet and exercise) that interact to influence how you look and feel
You’ll learn how to:
- Understand and develop the foundational elements of coaching
- Create a trusting connection with your clients and structure your coaching sessions to match client needs
- Engage with limiting belief systems and negative self-image to drive resistance-free and lasting behavioral change
- Build a framework for disposing a client’s mind towards health and fitness, shifting body identity and plugging in habits that create a baseline towards health and fitness
- Develop strength and cardiovascular training routines
- Optimize sleep quality and quantity
- Adjust your exercise and nutrition practices to hormonal changes for pre and post-menopausal women
- Understand when to deploy methods of intermittent fasting for metabolic health and fat loss
- Recognize the best time to utilize tools and techniques to align with the unique levels of physiological and psychological readiness in your clients
- Provide a flexible food framework that provides all the necessary nutrients.
- Facilitate a sustainable and intuitive lifestyle where progress is incrementally and consistently improved
Best for: Health or fitness professionals looking for better and easier body transformations for their clients without the frustration and inconsistency which comes with most approaches to nutrition and exercise. Also those looking to improve their own body health or help loved ones return to health.
Cost: The Mindvalley Holobody coaching certification, after paying a $200 deposit is $2799. Discounts are sometimes available.
How much do Mindvalley coaching certificates cost?
These prices were correct at the time of writing. Discounts or offers sometimes apply,
|Coaching Certification Course||Deposit||Remaining payment (can be made in instalments)|
|10X Fitness coaching||$200||$2799|
Whilst the cost of these certified coaching courses may seem expensive there are a number of things to take into account.
Business coaches can earn upwards of $120k a year and top Life and Fitness coaches can make $100-$150 an hour. Looked at this way, a coaching certification is a good investment in yourself. And being plugged into Lifebook’s global network of millions of potential clients makes it more likely you will recoup your costs quickly.
Are Mindvalley coaching certificates worth it?
I would say yes. And here’s why.
- You'll be learning from a specialist platform dedicated purely to courses in personal growth and well being which serves over 10 million students – all seeking guidance towards becoming their best and most fulfilled selves
- The courses are all hosted by preeminent teachers and coaches in their field
- They also provide guidance in building a successful coaching business and lifelong support through one to one sessions and in-person/remote coaching events
- Once certified you are listed in their coaching directory with access to a global network of potential clients
Though the costs for these courses may seem expensive, they are competitive and, bearing in mind the earnings potential of a career in coaching, it won’t be long before you redeem your investment. But only, of course, if you are willing to do the work!
Mindvalley Coaching Certificate Courses Frequently Asked Questions
No, they are not included in Mindvalley membership.
You can catch up on your weekly training videos when you get the time and all live sessions are recorded.
Live sessions take place on Thursdays, early morning in the US, noon in Europe, and evening in Asia/Oceania. They are all recorded, so you can watch them at any time, even if you miss one.
Mindvalley’s coaching certification program offers a 15-day (from the start of the course) money-back guarantee.
Yes, you can download it from the app or Play store.
The Mindvalley Coaching Certification programs are designed for coaches of all levels – including complete beginners. Even if you currently lack the skills or the confidence, have never built a business, or coached anyone in your life: the program meets you where you’re at, and guides you through every step of the way.
Every aspect of the Mindvalley Business Coaching Certification program is designed to maximize your performance, income, fulfillment, and impact as a life coach: even if you already have a stable coaching business or practice.
The Mindvalley Business Coaching certification program (after paying the $200 deposit) is $5,799 which can be paid in full or in 7 monthly instalments. There are occasionally discounts available.
The Mindvalley Life Coaching certification program (after paying the $200 deposit) is $3,299 which can be paid in full or in 6 monthly instalments. There are occasionally discounts available.
The Mindvalley Hypnotherapy Coaching certification program (after paying the $500 deposit) is $3,999 which can be paid in full or in 3 monthly instalments. There are occasionally discounts available.
The Mindvalley 10X Fitness Coaching certification program (after paying the $200 deposit) is $2,799 which can be paid in full or in monthly instalments. There are occasionally discounts available.
The Mindvalley Holobody coaching certification, after paying a $200 deposit is $2799. Discounts are sometimes available.
Liz Hurley has 30+ years of high school teaching experience and is one of our senior writers here at Learnopoly.