Eating correctly is one of the best things you can do for your body and quality of life.
Unfortunately, many of us struggle to meet our health goals. But with a wealth of online nutrition courses, you can gain the skills and knowledge you need to put this right.
Whether you’re a serious athlete looking to smash your personal best with the right macros, a couch potato struggling to stick to a diet, or you're seeking to become a certified nutritionist, there’s an online nutrition course out there for you. I’ve delved into best nutrition courses, taking into account their certifications, user satisfaction and instructor expertise. Plus I've considered different dietary requirements as specialisms, from plant-based to the best courses for child nutrition or sports professionals.
So this best online nutrition course review will help you find the best option for you!.
What is the best online nutrition course?
- ISSA Nutritionist Certification (ISSA)
- Diet and Nutrition Coach Certification: Beginner to Advanced (Udemy)
- Fitness Nutrition Specialist (ACE Fitness)
- Michael Pollan Teaches Intentional Eating (MasterClass)
- Internationally Accredited Diploma in Sports Nutrition (Udemy)
- Holistic Nutritionist Certification (AFPA)
- Online Diploma in Women’s Nutrition (Huntingdon University of Health Sciences)
- PN Level 1 Nutrition Coaching Certification (Precision Nutrition)
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Nutrition Essentials (Coursera)
- Child Nutrition and Cooking Course (Stanford, via Coursera)
- Vegan (Plant-Based) Nutrition Health Coach Certification (Udemy)
My top choice is the International Sports Science Association's (ISSA) Nutritionist Certification from the International Sports Science Association. This certification covers the mental aspects involved in client behavior change and the science of food intake. In addition, it includes a free, professionally designed website that can be adapted for business purposes, practice exams, and unlimited educational support – even after completion.
Coming from a respected and reputable organization, it provides an impressive qualification to pursue a career in this field.
A close second is Diet and Nutrition Coach Certification: Beginner to Advanced on Udemy. It's a well-balanced combination of nutrition science, coaching advice, impressive accreditation and great resources. It’s a great introduction to nutrition if you’re new to the field, giving a broad overview of everything from macronutrients to coaching skills. All without breaking the bank.
Many courses on this list were chosen for the respected institutions they are affiliated with, or for their interesting specialisms. Such as holistic nutrition, child nutrition and vegan nutrition. Whilst others were chosen for their interesting perspective on nutrition like Michael Pollan Teaches Intentional Eating on MasterClass. A MasterClass subscription will give you access to this great course, along with many others relating to food.
Best free online nutrition course?
The Child Nutrition and Cooking Course on Coursera is completely free! Though there is a fee of around $49 if you require certification.
Best online nutrition course reviews
1. Nutrition Certification (ISSA)
ISSA's Certified Nutritionist course aims to bridge the gap between exercise and the science and psychology of nutrition, allowing you to take your clients to their next level of wellness.
With a wealth of courses aimed at healthcare professionals, ISSA (the International Sports Science Association) combines practical courses with professional development to boost your career
You’ll explore topics such as:
- Macronutrients and Micronutrients
- Lifestyle Changes and Strategies
- Client Assessments and Goal Setting
- Dietary Guidelines and Applications
- Trending Diets and Myths
- The business of Nutrition Coaching
- Downloadable nutritionist textbook so you can study anytime, anywhere
- Section quizzes to cement your learning and a practice exam to help you optimize your final result
- Nutritionist education bootcamp with live teaching
- Library of client forms
- Online student forum for support from fellow students and professionals
- Free professional website which can be adapted for your business
- Unlimited education support – even after completion
- Some information is not relevant for those wanting to learn about nutrition in a personal capacity
Who it is for: Fitness professionals with a passion for improving the quality of their clients' lives beyond the gym walls. Also anyone wanting to offer nutrition services and/or perfect their own nutrition programs.
Overall: The ISSA Nutritionist course enables you to bridge the gap between your clients knowing WHAT to eat and HOW to make those choices – everyday. Even in a world of varying diet trends. It's fully certified and you'll be well supported to make a real difference in your clients' lives – not only during but even after completion.
2. Diet and Nutrition Coach Certification: Beginner to Advanced
Platform: Udemy | Teacher: Felix Harder | Length: 105 video lessons totalling 4 hours and 50 minutes
Felix Harder is also a certified health and fitness coach. His course is designed to help you become a certified diet and nutrition coach for a broad range of clients. Whether they're looking to lose weight, build muscle, or start a healthier diet. With a great balance of hard science and advice for setting yourself up as a business, this course is a fantastic all-rounder that will set you up for success.
You will learn
- The roles and responsibilities of a diet coach
- The fundamentals of nutrition theory
- Everything you need to know about energy metabolism
- How food is digested and processed, with in depth info on protein, fat, and carbohydrate digestion.
- Best practice for working with clients
- How to help your clients lose weight, overcome plateaus and how to explain unexpected changes in weight
- Tips for creating a muscle growth diet and how to work with different types of athletes
- How supplements work and how to take them
- Covers all the crucial scientific information as well as soft skills such as client management and business acumen
- ACPD accredited course, so you can be sure it’s legit
- Great extra resources including worksheets and eBooks which mean you can study anytime, anywhere
- Some aspects may not be very relevant for those wanting to learn about nutrition in a personal capacity. However, much of the content is of course applicable to you as well as potential clients!
- Some reviewers felt that this course didn’t cover recent scientific links between dairy and gluten and inflammation, or the quality and ethical component of food production. However, there are plenty of courses and online resources that cover these topics in more depth elsewhere.
Who it’s for: A great starting point for anyone who wants to become a certified nutritionist, build or grow a fitness business. Or anyone wanting to learn how to design diets and meal plans in a personal capacity.
Overall: A comprehensive, science-backed course from an industry profession with a wealth of business experience. This course will arm you with a broad range of practical knowledge to kickstart your nutrition journey.
3. ACE Fitness Nutrition Specialist Program (ACE)
Platform: American Council on Exercise| Teacher(s): Natalie Digate MD, James O. Prochaska | Length: n/a
This fantastic program from the American Council on Exercise includes the ACE Fitness Nutrition Course and the Sports Nutrition for Health Professionals course. It's aimed squarely at fitness professionals who want to help their clients supplement their exercise regime with a balanced diet to reach their health goals. With a huge range of resources and highly-regarded endorsements, it has a strong focus on behavior change theory to get the most out of new habits.
You will learn how to
- Use diet history and stage of change to facilitate goal-setting
- Differentiate between nutritional guidance that falls within your scope of practice and that best left to registered dieticians and medical professionals
- Navigate a grocery store to optimize healthy food shopping habits
- Organize and execute nutrition consultations, and use the insights you gain to create personalized plans
- Grow your business
- Read nutrition labels and cooking demonstrations to learn how to create simple, healthy recipes
- Inentify and coach behavior change, including managing relapse
- Amazing resources, including the ACE Fitness Nutrition Manual, video lessons, podcasts and interactive quizzes.
- Brings in the voices and expertise of a range of highly-respected health professionals
- Covers behavior change theory to ensure you help clients to make real, lasting positive changes
- Approved by leading health authorities, including the American Association of Medical Assistants, the California Board of Registered Nurses and the Cooper Institute
- It’s a little pricey at $479 for the course with an eBook and hard copy, or $379 for eBook only. But the level of expertise provided and the opportunity to grow your career is well worth it
- Not really suitable for those wanting to just learn about nutrition to implement in their daily lives
Who it’s for: Best suited to health and fitness professionals who want to gain a deeper understanding of nutrition, help clients make healthier choices and understand how to address special nutritional needs for different types of clients.
Overall: A valuable addition to any fitness-professional’s toolkit. This course will help you empower your clients to live a healthy lifestyle and smash their fitness goals.
4. Michael Pollan Teaches Intentional Eating (MasterClass)
Platform: MasterClass | Teacher(s): Michael Pollan | Length: 13 video lessons totaling 3 hours and 18 minutes
This unique class offers something a little different to most nutrition courses. Rather than offering medical or detailed health advice, acclaimed food journalist Michael Pollan frames food as an expression of value. He emphasizes the interconnectedness of food, health, environment and community to encourage us to align our values with our eating. Tackling the American food system and the perils of the Western diet, Michael Pollan explores alternative food systems and encourages balanced, intentional eating while balancing caffeine and sugar consumption. You'll finish this course with a richer understanding of where our food comes from, and how nutrition is linked to a host of global systems.
You will learn
- What the ‘American paradox’ is and what the risks of the Western diet are
- How the food you eat can express your values
- What intentional eating is and how to do is, as well as how unjust our food systems are and how they can be addressed by government policies
- How to navigate the four food chains – industrial, big organic, regenerative, and first-person – and what values each system represents
- What permaculture practice is via a ‘field trip’ to a regenerative farm. And how this approach affects plants, animals, and the surrounding neighborhood
- The truth about the meat industry, and how meat eating can be more ethical, as well as information about viable meat alternatives
- How to follow food rules, not diets, and what Michael’s simple and sustainable food rules are
- Why you should avoid ultra-processed foods, and how to recognize them
- To understand the psychological tricks that corporations employ to get to your eat more in order to moderate your intake
- How caffeine and sugar affect your body and mind, and how to manage your consumption
- To rediscover the joy of cooking
- Will change how you think about food, going deeper than most nutrition courses to understand the interconnectedness of health, food and food production systems
- Offers insights from a highly successful journalism career in this field
- Plenty of assignments to help you incorporate his lessons into your daily routine
- Michael Pollan is a journalist, not a medical professional, and this course is more about reframing your relationship with food than giving you scientific data about the perfect meal plan. However, Michael’s loose rules provide a pretty good starting point
- No certification. So if you’re looking to launch a nutritionist career, then one of the other courses on this list might be better for you. However, this course is still a valuable, thoughtful addition to any nutritionist’s toolkit.
Who it’s for: A great choice for anyone interested in rethinking their relationship with food, and engaging with diet on both a personal and global scale
Overall: Surprising, thoughtful and deeply impactful, this is a brilliant opportunity to learn about how to eat healthily and sustainably, and develop a deeper understanding of the American food system and its alternatives.
5. Internationally Accredited Diploma in Sports Nutrition (Udemy)
Platform: Udemy | Teacher(s): Akash Sehrawat | Length: 63 video lessons totalling 3 hours and 24 minutes
Emphasizing the importance of nutrition in sports performance and recovery, this course breaks down all the key information you need to know to support athlete clients in hitting their fitness and performance goals.
This is a very specialized course that delves into brilliant detail and provides the opportunity to earn a qualification from CPD.
You will learn
- What sports nutrition is, and how to categorize athletes to determine the best nutritional program to support their goals
- About energy requirements for athletes, covering the three energy systems, as well as the five cardio/training zones and how to factor in age, gender and weight
- How to optimize macronutrient health for athletes and calculate any athlete’s macro-ratio
- The importance of hydration and fluid requirements for athletes. Plus when to consume sports drinks and how much to consume
- A breakdown of nutrient timings, for both pre- and post- workout nutrition
- How to create sports diets for different types of clients, and a run-down of key sports supplements for best performance
- A super-specialised and practical course that gets straight into the key details for how to set your clients up for success
- Great additional resources, including a course PDF, 8 articles and access to all slides so you can slow things down and study at your own pace
- This course is accredited by some highly respected organizations, including the International Association of Therapists
- With only one quiz which requires a score of 50% in order to pass, this course could have more rigorous assessment modules. But that doesn't detract from its great content
- Not the best option for those looking for a more personal guide to nutrition and health
Who it’s for: Fitness professionals who want to to learn about sports nutrition, how to create sports diets and understand the science behind nutritional practices.
Overall: A superb, succinct course to brush up on the foundations of sports nutrition which would be an extremely valuable addition to any fitness professional’s professional toolkit.
6. Diploma in Women’s Nutrition (Huntington University of Health Sciences)
Platform: Huntingdon University of Health Sciences | Teacher(s): n/a | Length: n/a
Self-paced and 100% online, this course offers an amazing opportunity to gain an impressive qualification in women’s nutrition in a way that suits your busy lifestyle. It provides both a solid academic grounding in general nutrition and a specific focus on women’s nutrition and health issues.
After completing this course you will be able to help female patients and clients adopt better nutritional practices. Plus gain a qualification from an impressive academic institution.
You will learn
- The fundamentals of human biology to understand the scientific processes and concepts behind women’s nutrition
- About macronutrients and micronutrients, and how to encourage female clients to consume each appropriately
- To plan a proper dietary intake during pregnancy, as well as for children and adolescents
- Approaches to deal with eating disorders, medical conditions and weight management
- How to critically analyze nutrition trends in women’s health and stay up to date in your practice
- A course aimed squarely at women’s needs, that will help you understand specific nutritional support that women need at all stages of their lives
- Huntington is a well-respected institution and a diploma from them will open professional doors and provide a rigorous scientific grounding
- The unit on how to critically analyze nutrition trends is unique. And it's extremely useful in an age where information is spread around the internet with little to no scientific backing
- Obviously, if you’re interested in general nutrition or sports nutrition, then this isn’t the course for you
- A rigorous academic course that takes several months to complete – which could be a pro or a con depending on your interests.
Who it’s for: Anyone interested in women’s health who would like to develop their professional and clinical understanding of the role of nutrition and help women stay healthy over the course of their lifetime.
Overall: A high-quality course that will give you a firm academic and scientific grounding in the principles of women’s health and nutrition, while making space for other perspectives and equipping you with critical thinking skills.
7. Holistic Nutritionist Certification (AFPA)
Platform: American Fitness Professionals & Associates | Teacher(s): n/a | Length: designed to be completed in 6 months or less
Holistic nutritionists take the whole picture into account. Rather than treating diseases or optimizing to meet specific goals, they take a whole body approach, incorporating mental health, lifestyle and environment into their practice.
With access to video lectures, quizzes, assignments, coaching simulations and case studies as well as a textbook or ebook, this course covers a wide range of topics. Including ethics to nutrition science to the holistic nutrition counseling process.
With great accreditation from the Federation for Holistic Therapists and International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine, and support from holistic nutrition professionals throughout, this course offers a fantastic grounding in this growing field.
You will learn
- An overview of the remits of holistic nutrition practice, as well as an introduction to food and nutrition science
- How metabolism and nutrition combine, encompassing carbohydrate metabolism, lipid metabolism, and fluid, electrolyte and acid-base balance
- About nutritional needs in different phases of life, from childhood and adolescence to pregnancy and old age
- What bioactive substances are and how to integrate them into your practice, including information about avoiding scams
- How to take a food and nutrition-related history, as well as assessing a client's biochemical, behavioral and environmental situation
- The application of holistic nutrition to a variety of areas. Including exercise and sports performance, weight management, eating disorders and bone health.
- How to navigate the holistic nutrition counseling process
- A variety of ways in which you can implement your new qualification
- Extremely comprehensive course from a well-respected organization which provides certification
- Amazing range of resources catering for all learning types, with textbooks, video courses and assignments to supplement your knowledge
- The opportunity to have a professional on hand to help with any questions is super useful, and pretty unique when it comes to online learning.
- Whilst holistic nutrition is becoming more popular, if you’re interested in becoming a straightforward nutritionist then another course on this list might be a better option
- At upwards of $1000, this is an expensive course. But the quality of content and the professional opportunities offered make it a great investment.
Who it’s for: Anyone ready to embark on a professional journey in holistic nutrition coaching with the expert guidance of the American Fitness Professionals and Associates.
Overall: An amazing resource for the aspiring holistic nutritionist. This course combines hard science with ancient wisdom and practical guidance on client relationships and business practices.
8. PN Level 1 Nutrition Coaching Certification (Precision Nutrition)
Platform: Precision Nutrition | Teacher(s): n/a | Length: n/a
This Business Insider top rated course blends the science of nutrition with the art of coaching to help you empower your clients to make lasting changes in their diets.
It will help you engage with clients in a meaningful way to change their lifestyle for the better by breaking down your clients’ dreams into actionable steps in their Goal, Skill, Practice and Daily Action system. With a firm grounding in the science of nutrition and biology, its strong focus on behavior change and interpersonal skills makes it stand out from the crowd.
You will learn
- About the Precision Nutrition approach to behavior change coaching, working with lifestyles, personal goals and actionable steps
- All the relevant nutrition science needed. From portion sizes, food groups and supplements to meal timings, macronutrients and more
- How best to apply all of this information to empower your clients to make real and lasting change
- Huge range of resources including almost 700 pages of the latest research in nutrition science and behavior change psychology. Also, quizzes, case studies and premium coaching tool and interactive exercises
- A rigorous educational experience
- Strong focus on behavior change
- Plenty of extremely positive reviews, this course has many happy graduates.
- While the emphasis on behavior change is a key draw of this course, it might not appeal if you’re primarily interested in learning about the science of nutrition.
Who it’s for: Aspiring or experienced nutrition coaches who wants to learn more about behavior change and lifestyle coaching in addition to standard nutritional information.
Overall: A brilliant choice if you want to learn not only how to become a nutrition coach, but how to help your clients really implement your expertise into their lives with the help of the science of behavior change, and an emphasis on understanding your clients’ specific needs and lifestyles.
9. NASM’s Nutrition Coaching Essentials (Coursera)
Platform: National Academy of Sports Medicine Nutrition Essentials via Coursera | Teacher(s): NASM Faculty | Length: approx. 22 hours to complete
A great option for those who are both interested in learning about nutrition principles, and in teaching others how to implement them. Both for improved athletic results, as well as to maximize adherence for lasting, long term lifestyle change. Encompassing the latest information on nutrition science, coaching strategies and behavior change techniques, this course is provided by a highly respected institution with 34 years of experience delivering science-based personal training skills.
You will learn how to
- Provide evidence-based guidance to clients seeking to improve body composition, athletic performance, and health
- Leverage nutrition education to increase clients’ success, reduce turnover, and maximize adherence
- Provide nutritional direction to a variety of clients with differing goals
- NASM are a highly regarded organization and upon completion you will have the option to earn an official NASM Certified Nutrition Coach Qualification.
- Heavy focus on helping your clients understand their lifestyles and implement behavior change science to make lasting changes
- You will need to pay a fee to get your NASM-CNS certification
Who it’s for: This course is a good option for those who wish to gain a nutrition coaching qualification from a highly-esteemed organization with over 34 years experience in the field of nutrition coaching.
Overall: A great place to begin your nutrition coaching journey, or simply learn more about the science of nutrition and theories of behavior change in a personal capacity.
10. Child Nutrition and Cooking (Stanford via Coursera)
Platform: Stanford (via Coursera) | Teacher(s): Maya Adams, MD | Length: 46 video lessons totalling 3 hours and 31 minutes
Focusing on child nutrition, this course emphasizes the importance of developing healthy eating habits at a young age. As well as the decisions that individual families can take to maximize the health and wellbeing of their children.
Teaching participants how to cook easy, homemade meals, this course utilizes a wide variety of resources. Such as video lessons, textbooks, assignments and activities to help you get the most out of learning.
Maya Adam MD, lectures at Stanford School of Medicine. So you can be sure your learning is in a safe pair of hands.
You will learn
- Why home cooking matters, including why the USA is facing a childhood obesity epidemic and why so many foods are processed. Dr Adams reveals the six basic ingredients you should always have on hand
- What constitutes a balanced meal, covering fats, carbohydrates and proteins, and including tricks for controlling portion sizes
- How to navigate the supermarket and shop for vegetables, the importance of family meals and how to pack delicious and healthy school lunches
- All about sustainable eating, and how to make choices that are good for you and for the planet, understanding the difference between local, organic and sustainable
- Tips on working with food allergies, reading nutrition labels and understanding taste and enjoyment
- This course has an amazing array of activities and assignments, with lots of recipes and opportunities to practice cooking and get kids excited about food
- With a medical doctor who lectures at Stanford School of Medicine as your guide, you can be confident that this course is scientifically rigorous and up to date
- This course is totally free, which makes it a great opportunity to get stuck in and help your kids establish healthy eating patterns
- This course is aimed at parents and carers of younger children, rather than someone who wants to become a certified nutritionist taking on clients, so it won’t be suitable for everyone
Who it’s for: Anyone who has or works with younger kids who wants to understand America’s childhood obesity problem and help tackle it by raising kids to love food and appreciate where it comes from.
Overall: A brilliant free resource that will empower families and childcare professionals to make educated choices and children’s nutrition and lifestyle, whilst getting kids excited about home cooking and healthy eating.
11. Vegan Nutrition Health Coach Certification (Udemy)
Platform: Udemy | Teacher(s): Sandra Kruger and Stephanie Harter | Length: 79 video lessons totalling 6 hours and 44 minutes
As the vegan diet becomes ever more popular, many nutrition courses focusing on eggs and meat as sources of protein may seem out of date. This course will teach you how to coach clients who follow a vegan diet to reach optimum health and meet their goals, designing custom nutrition packages with recipes, shopping and time saving cooking strategies. With a focus on turning your passion into a business, there is plenty of practical advice helping you achieve your goals as you coach your clients to reach theirs.
You will learn
- What a vegan health coach does, the health benefits of adopting a vegan lifestyle, and how health coaches work with both health and wellness for optimum results
- The history of veganism, including busting myths to do with pregnancy and children, athletes and bodybuilder, protein and carbs
- An introduction to plant based nutrition, covering plant-based protein sources, macronutrients, fat sources, minerals, vitamins and more
- A detailed overview of the main vegan nutrient sources, from fruit and vegetables to legumes, grains and herbs and spices
- Methods for shopping, preparing cooking and storing your vegan meals, as well as a two week meal plan
- Crucial coaching skills, including identifying your unique position, setting achievable goals, and how to report and connect with your clients
- Vegan diets are becoming more and more common, so if you are a nutritionist, or an aspiring nutritionist, then this course is must to keep on top of the game
- There is a great balance between firm scientific advice and coaching tips to set up a great business
- The two week meal plan is a fantastic tool which you can customize for future usage
- Obviously, if you’re interested in nutrition coaching more generally, or want to help athletes reach their goals, then a different course on this list might be a better option
- Whilst there is a certificate at the end of the course, it isn’t currently accredited by any other bodies
Who it’s for: This course is great for anyone who has a particular interest in vegan nutrition coaching, or who just wants to keep their knowledge up to date to help as many clients as possible.
Overall: This course covers a huge breadth of plant-based nutritional knowledge whilst balancing information about how to be the best coach you can possibly be, to help your clients thrive.
What are the advantages of taking an online nutrition course?
- What you eat has a huge impact on your life – no matter your health goals, having a firm grasp on nutrition is hugely important, and these courses provide expert scientific knowledge so you can be sure you’re giving your body what it needs
- Nutrition coaching can be a rewarding and profitable career – many of these courses focus on how you can use your newfound knowledge to help other people and make meaningful change
- Learning online means that you can learn at your own pace, anywhere, any time – even when studying for a university-affiliated diploma
- Often online learning is far cheaper than enrolling on a degree program or in-person course
Buyers guide: what to look out for
- Are you interested in learning about nutrition for yourself, or to help others? If it's the latter, then make sure the course has information on the art of coaching, such as how to set up a business, and connect with clients in a meaningful way
- Is the course reputable? There are many great courses out there, but the best are usually accredited by respectable institutions so you know that the science is sound
- What type of nutrition are you interested in? Some courses are broad, but others are focused on topics such as women’s nutrition, children’s nutrition, or diets for vegans or athletes
How much does it cost?
The prices in this list range from free to over $1000 (but always check the course pages for the most up to date cost information).
With the most expensive courses, you are paying a premium to learn from well-respected institutions, and will end up with a qualification that can launch a whole new career, so it’s a great investment.
Some courses, such as Michael Pollan Teaches Intentional Eating (MasterClass) are part of a subscription service, so you will also gain access to plenty of other amazing courses.
It’s also worth bearing in mind that these prices are almost always cheaper than in person learning.
How long does it take to learn about nutrition?
The courses in this article range from several hours to several months to complete.
Many come with additional resources such as textbooks and activities such as quizzes, and even cooking assignments. So you’ll need to account for time to take this all in to get the best experience out of your online course. All the courses are self paced, so you’ll be able to revisit all this material whenever you need to.
So, these were my top picks for online nutrition courses, which will equip you with all the knowledge you need to live a healthy life, and help others do the same.
My number 1 choice, the ISSA Certified Nutritionist course, enables you to bridge the gap between your clients knowing WHAT to eat and HOW to make those choices – everyday. Even in a world of varying diet trends, the ISSA Nutritionist Certification will equip you with the necessary skills and knowledge to make a real difference in your clients' lives.
It comes from a reputable site, at a still accessible price which provides an impressive qualification to pursue a career in this field.
Diet and Nutrition Coach Certification: Beginner to Advanced on Udemy was my number two choice for its combination of nutrition science, coaching advice, impressive accreditation and a great price. This fantastic course has a great range of resources to fit any learning style, and an experienced instructor who specializes in teaching self improvement and coaching.
Whether you want to learn how to coach top athletes in nutrition or learn more about a balanced vegan diet, hopefully you’ll have discovered the best online nutrition course for you!
Related article: Best online cooking classes
Nutrition courses frequently asked questions
My top choice is The Certified Nutritionist course from the International Sports Science Association
Prices range from free to over $1000. Which is still cheaper than enrolling on a degree program or getting in-person tuition
Courses can range from several hours to several months. Plus you should account for time spent studying course materials and getting to grips with coaching skills